K12, Inc. (LRN): Agora to Develop Its Own Cirriculum - Wells Fargo
- Wall St gains with upbeat earnings and forecasts
- Amazon (AMZN) Tops Q2 EPS by $2.90, Revenue Misses, Q3 Guidance Falls Short of Consensus
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Opens Flat
- Didi (DIDI) Gains on WSJ Report It Considers Going Private, Company Denies
- Facebook (FB) Tops Profit and Revenue Estimates, But Shares Lower on Warning of Significant Growth Slowdown, Analyst Still Raises PT to a New 'Street High'
Wells Fargo maintained a Market Perform rating on K12, Inc. (NYSE: LRN) with a price target of $19-$22. Analyst Trace A. Urdan said in a research note that Agora is developing its own curriculum. The plans, which would sever ties with K12, was presented at a board meeting yesterday. Based on Urdan's analysis, earnings could be impacted by $44 million annually or $0.67 per share.
Shares of K12, Inc. closed at $18.31 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Q2 EPS by 12c, U.S. MAUs Fall 7%, Offers Guidance
- Columbia Property Trust (CXP) Tops Q2 FFO by 2c
- DURECT Corp (DRRX) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot Comments
Related EntitiesEarnings, Wells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!