K-Bro Linen Inc. (KBL:CN) (KBRLF) PT Raised to Cdn$55 at TD Securities
- Wall Street dips as Fed meet gets underway
- DraftKings (DKNG) Plunges as Hindenburg's Report Indicates Betting Company's Links to Black Market Operations
- U.S. retail sales take step back as spending pivots to services, trend remains strong
- Amazon (AMZN) Reiterated as Top Pick, Set to Pass Walmart (WMT) Overall in 2022 - JPMorgan
- ZoomInfo (ZI) Gains After Setting $2 Billion 2025 Sales Target, Analysts Positive
TD Securities analyst Derek Lessard raised the price target on K-Bro Linen Inc. (KBL:CN) (OTC: KBRLF) to Cdn$55.00 (from Cdn$54.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Panasonic Corporation (6752:JP) (PCRFY) PT Lowered to JPY1,250 at JPMorgan
- Fast Retailing Co Ltd. (9983:JP) (FRCOY) PT Lowered to JPY92,000 at JPMorgan
- Jubilant Foodworks Ltd (JUBI:IN) PT Raised to INR2,900 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!