K+S AG (SDF:GR) (KPLUY) PT Raised to EUR12 at Scotiabank
- Wall St set to open higher as JPMorgan, Goldman kick off bank earnings
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Q1 EPS Nearly Doubles Wall Street's View as Investment Banking Excels Amid SPAC and IPO Frenzy
- Wells Fargo (WFC) Tops Q1 EPS by 35c
Scotiabank analyst Ben Isaacson raised the price target on K+S AG (SDF:GR) (OTC: KPLUY) to EUR12.00 (from EUR10.00) while maintaining a Sector Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE (MC:FP) (LVMUY) PT Raised to EUR690 at Societe Generale
- Cheniere Energy (LNG) PT Raised to $83 at BofA Securities
- Helen of Troy (HELE) PT Lowered to $223 at DA Davidson Following POS Data
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!