K+S AG (SDF:GR) (KPLUY) PT Raised to EUR10.50 at JPMorgan
- Wall Street drops as bargain-hunting loses steam
- Netflix (NFLX) Stock Tanks 19% on Paid Net Additions Miss & Lower Guidance
- Peloton (PTON) Warns for Q2 But Stock Rallies After-Hours as Worst Case Avoided
- Morgan Stanley Sees Apple (AAPL) Beating December Quarter Views But Says Upside Largely Priced In
- Ford (F) Stock Extends Losses in Pre Market as Jefferies Downgrades to Hold, Analyst Says Stock is 'Missing a New Angle'
JPMorgan analyst Chetan Udeshi raised the price target on K+S AG (SDF:GR) (OTC: KPLUY) to EUR10.50 (from EUR8.60) while maintaining a Underweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- China Oilfield Services (2883:HK) (CHOLF) PT Raised to HK$9 at Credit Suisse
- Shenzhen Inovance Tech (300124:CH) PT Raised to RMB103 at JPMorgan
- ITEQ Corporation (6213:TT) PT Raised to NT$147 at CLSA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!