Just Energy Group Inc. (JE:CN) (JE) PT Raised to Cdn$2.50 at CIBC
- World stocks edge back, bond yields, COVID-19 cases rise
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q1 EPS by 14c, Revenue Beats
- Tesla's (TSLA) Musk says data logs from crashed vehicle show Autopilot was not enabled, car did not purchase FSD
- Oil hits $68 on Libya force majeure despite pandemic surge
- Oatly files for IPO; Plans to list on NASDAQ under the ticker 'OTLY' After 107% 2020 Revenue Growth
CIBC analyst Mark Jarvi raised the price target on Just Energy Group Inc. (JE:CN) (NYSE: JE) to Cdn$2.50 (from Cdn$1.00) while maintaining a Underperformer rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Electrocomponents Plc. (ECM:LN) PT Raised to GBP10.50 at RBC Capital
- Emera Inc. (EMA:CN) (EMRAF) PT Raised to Cdn$58 at CIBC
- Gibson Energy (GEI:CN) (GBNXF) PT Lowered to Cdn$22 at CIBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!