Just Eat Takeaway.com NV (JETL:LN) (TKAYF) PT Lowered to GBP109 at Goldman Sachs
- Wall Street opens higher on earnings cheer
- Ford Motor (F) Stock Rallies After Smashing Estimates and Raising Guidance, Reinstated Dividend, Analysts Bulled-up
- Twilio (TWLO) Stock Plummets 12% on Decelerating Sales Growth, Weak Q4 EPS Outlook and COO Departure, Analysts Lower PTs but Remain Optimistic
- Tesla (TSLA) Stock Price Raised at Piper Sandler to $1,300 on Three Insights That are Overlooked
- Comcast (CMCSA) Stock Rallies on Strong Q3 Results, Analyst Expects Shares to Outperform
Goldman Sachs analyst Rob Joyce lowered the price target on Just Eat Takeaway.com NV (JETL:LN) (OTC: TKAYF) to GBP109.00 (from GBP111.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Just Eat Takeaway.com NV (JETL:LN) (TKAYF) PT Lowered to GBP93 at Credit Suisse
- Pernod Ricard SA (RI:FP) (PDRDY) PT Raised to EUR225 at Morgan Stanley
- Rio Tinto Plc. (RIO:LN) (RIO) PT Lowered to GBP47.50 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!