Julius Baer Group Ltd. (BAER:SW) (JBAXY) PT Lowered to CHF64 at UBS
- U.S. stocks lower at close of trade; Dow Jones Industrial Average down 1.54%
- Micron Technology (MU) Shares Decline After Revenue, Guidance Misses Expectations
- Nike Shares Down 2% Despite Better Than Expected Q1 Results
- Apple (AAPL) Extends Decline as BofA Downgrades to Neutral on More Balanced Risk/Reward
- Meta Platforms (META) to Freeze Hiring and Restructure Teams - Bloomberg
UBS analyst Daniele Brupbacher lowered the price target on Julius Baer Group Ltd. (BAER:SW) (OTC: JBAXY) to CHF64.00 (from CHF67.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Copper Mountain Mining Corp (CMMC:CN) (CPPMF) PT Raised to Cdn$3 at Scotiabank
- First Solar (FSLR) 'Uniquely Positioned' to Capitalize on IRA Benefits - Evercore ISI
- NEXTDC Ltd. (NXT:AU) (NXDCF) PT Lowered to AUD13.05 at Canaccord Genuity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!