Jtekt (6473:JP) (JTEKY) PT Raised to JPY1,470 at CLSA
- Inflation fears push S&P 500 to one-month low
- Tesla (TSLA) Sales in China 'Stagnated' in April, Wedbush Notes
- Roblox (RBLX) Gains as Sales Rise 140%, Analyst Raises PT on Strong Growth and Early China Launch
- Dollar hits fresh 10-week lows ahead of inflation report
- Tesla (TSLA) Halts Plans to Buy Land in Shanghai Amid Increased Tensions with China: Report
CLSA analyst Morten Paulsen raised the price target on Jtekt (6473:JP) (OTC: JTEKY) to JPY1,470.00 (from JPY1,250.00) while maintaining a Buy (1) rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- SK Telecom (017670:KS) (SKM) PT Raised to KRW400,000 at Goldman Sachs
- Stellantis NV (STLA:FP) PT Raised to EUR15.80 at Nomura/Instinet
- Interfor Corp (IFP:CN) (IFSPF) PT Raised to Cdn$56 at CIBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!