Johnson Matthey Plc. (JMAT:LN) (JMPLY) PT Raised to GBP37 at Berenberg
- Futures jump as retail sales surge, jobless claims fall
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- U.S. retail sales surge; weekly jobless claims fall
- Dell (DELL) Gains on Spin-Off of its 81% Stake in VMware (VMW), Analysts Bulled-Up as It Could Unlock $20 Per Share of Value for DELL
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys 750K Shares of Coinbase (COIN), Sells 240K Shares of Tesla (TSLA)
Berenberg analyst Sebastian Bray raised the price target on Johnson Matthey Plc. (JMAT:LN) (OTC: JMPLY) to GBP37.00 (from GBP32.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: BlueLinx (BXC) PT Raised to $65 but Craig-Hallum Cautions Investors Forward Estimates May Still Be Too Low
- Cogeco Communications Inc. (CCA:CN) (CGEAF) PT Raised to Cdn$131 at CIBC
- Surge Energy (SGY:CN) (ZPTAF) PT Lowered to Cdn$0.85 at CIBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!