John Wood Group Plc. (WG/:LN) (WDGJF) PT Raised to GBP2.62 at Goldman Sachs
- Wall Street ends lower as investors await earnings, inflation data
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces $19.7 billion acquisition of Nuance (NUAN)
- Alibaba (BABA) Gets a Record $2.8 Billion Anti-Monopoly Fine, Shares Soar as a 'Major Overhang' is Lifted
- Tesla (TSLA) Upgraded to 'Buy' at Canaccord Genuity and PT Raised by 155%, as it 'Holds a Several-Year Lead' in EV While Storage Business Accelerates
- Dollar drops as traders prepare for inflation data
Goldman Sachs analyst Sahar Islam raised the price target on John Wood Group Plc. (WG/:LN) (OTC: WDGJF) to GBP2.62 (from GBP2.41) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Straumann Holding AG (STMN:SW) (SAUHF) PT Raised to CHF1,095 at Berenberg
- Aperam SA (APAM:NA) (APEMY) PT Raised to EUR40 at Deutsche Bank
- Nordea Bank Abp (NDA:SS) (NRDBY) PT Raised to SEK9.10 at Deutsche Bank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!