Jinxin Fertility Group Limited (1951:HK) (JXFGF) PT Raised to HK$21.20 at Credit Suisse
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Credit Suisse analyst Jason Liu raised the price target on Jinxin Fertility Group Limited (1951:HK) (OTC: JXFGF) to HK$21.20 (from HK$18.50) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bank Central Asia Tbk (BBCA:IJ) (PBCRY) PT Lowered to IDR37,024 at Morgan Stanley
- Iluka Resources Ltd (ILU:AU) (ILKAF) PT Raised to AUD8.20 at Morgan Stanley
- LPKF Laser & Electronics AG (LPK:GR) PT Lowered to EUR31 at HSBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!