JinkoSolar Holding Co., Ltd. (JKS) PT Lowered to $10.39 at GLJ Research
- Dow ends at record high after upbeat jobless claims report
- PayPal (PYPL) Gains After Topping Q1 and Guidance Expectations, Crypto Seen as a Key Growth Driver Going Forward
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
- Fed's Kaplan wants taper talk 'sooner rather than later'
- U.S. weekly jobless claims drop below 500,000; layoffs lowest since 2000
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
GLJ Research analyst Gordon Johnson lowered the price target on JinkoSolar Holding Co., Ltd. (NYSE: JKS) to $10.39 (from $14.13) while maintaining a Sell rating.
The analyst commented, "… in short, underpinning the lack of execution/operating leverage inherit in JinkoSolar's business model, despite growing revenues +651.5% 1Q13-to-4Q20 - or from $189.9mn to $1.427bn - JinkoSolar's net income turned negative in 4Q20 for the first time since 1Q13."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Builders FirstSource (BLDR) PT Raised to $70 at Wedbush
- OrthoPediatrics Corp. (KIDS) PT Raised to $70 at Needham & Company
- InMode Ltd. (INMD) PT Raised to $95 as Canaccord Genuity Sees Strong Demand Continuing
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesGordon Johnson
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!