Jefferies Downgrades Quintiles (Q) to Hold
- S&P 500 ends off day's lows; Powell says Fed still a ways away from rate hikes
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q2 EPS by 59c, DAUs were 1.91 billion on average
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Prices at $38, Low End of Range
- PayPal (PYPL) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c, Guidance Misses
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Crushes Q2 Expectations to Send Shares Higher as Search and YouTube Excel, Attracts a New Street-High Price Target
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies downgraded Quintiles (NYSE: Q) from Buy to Hold with a price target of $79.00 after QuintilesIMS has officially closed and will operate the full 4Q as a combined entity. The market has been supportive of the deal as the stock has risen 13.1% since the merger was announced (5/3), the firm notes.
Analyst David Windley commented, "QuintilesIMS likely sees its value-proposition realized over a handful of years. The strategic targets are inarguably significant opportunities. From our diligence, clients do not see IMS' data specifically as a game changer relative to other data sources and strategies. We move to HOLD as we believe Q is fully valued NT."
Shares of Quintiles closed at $76.33 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Upgrades United Microelectronics Corp (2303:TT) (UMC) to Conviction Buy
- Safran SA (SAF:FP) (SAFRY) PT Raised to EUR122 at Deutsche Bank
- Koninklijke Vopak NV (VPK:NA) (VOPKF) PT Lowered to EUR40.40 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!