Jefferies Downgrades Chicago Bridge & Iron (CBI) to Hold
- Wall St ends higher, Cisco Systems jumps after forecast
- Cohen Confirms He Sold His Entire Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY) Stake, Raising Eyebrows
- Cisco (CSCO) Gains as Results, Guidance Signal Supply Constraints are Easing
- Mind Medicine Surges on Connection to Bed Bath & Beyond Whiz Kid Trader Freeman
- This Indicator Signals Apple (AAPL) Stock Could Hit $230 - Bank of America
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Jefferies downgraded Chicago Bridge & Iron (NYSE: CBI) from Buy to Hold with a price target of $12.00 (from $35.00).
Analyst Martin Englert has concerns regarding cost overruns that could re-emerge and pose a risk to FY 2017-2019 EPS.
Shares of Chicago Bridge & Iron closed at $11.19 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Atlantic Equities Downgrades Nasdaq OMX Group Inc. (NDAQ) to Neutral
- Pro Medicus Ltd. (PME:AU) (PMCUF) PT Raised to AUD55 at Citi
- Medibank Pvt Ltd. (MPL:AU) (MDBPF) PT Raised to AUD4 at Citi
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!