Jefferies Cuts Software Price Targets Across the Board, Highlights Names With Least Downside
- Wall Street ends first day of third quarter with solid rebound
- Goldman Sachs Warns Clients of More Equity Market Losses in Second Half of 2022
- Kohl's (KSS) Falls 15% After Ending Sale Talks With Franchise Group and Issuing Q2 Warning
- General Motors Warns It Has 95k Vehicles in Inventory Without Certain Components
- FAAMG Stocks Fall 32% on Average During 1st-Half of 2022
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies analyst, Brent Thill, cut price targets in the software sector, virtually across the board expecting another drop in fundamental estimates stating "Software multiples continue to correct, contracting 52% YTD and trading at 6.7x CY23 rev. vs the historical average of 8x. Despite the recent downdraft, we believe there could still be downside to multiples as fundamentals could weaken into a recessionary environment." "Our revisions are highest among names that fall in one of the following categories: 1) exposure to interest rate volatility, 2) exposure to Europe, 3) products with high ASPs, 4) deferred software, 5) high SMB exposure, 6) consumption based models, or 7) outlier multiples."
Companies highlighted with the least downside: MSFT, DDOG, ESTC, NET, VRNS, CHKP, CRWD and S
Companies cut by 25% or more: TEAM, SNOW, DDOG, SUMO, ESTC, NET, SMAR, ASAN, VRNS, CRWD, S, WDAY, and ZUO
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Neste Oyj (NESTE:FH) (NTOIY) PT Raised to EUR45 at Jefferies
- UPDATE: Citi Starts Symbotic Inc. (SYM) at Buy
- Vintage Wine Estates (VWE) Falls as Analyst Says Wine Not Immune from Macro Slowdown
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!