Jazz Pharmaceuticals (JAZZ) PT Raised to $190 at Cowen, Positive on GW Deal
- Wall Street slips off record highs, Tesla drops after fatal crash
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q1 EPS by 14c, Revenue Beats
- Tesla's (TSLA) Musk says data logs from crashed vehicle show Autopilot was not enabled, car did not purchase FSD
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Fell 20% Off the Highs Over the Weekend as Markets Got 'Too Excited' About Coinbase (COIN), Says Mike Novogratz
- GameStop (GME) CEO Gets the Axe as Ryan Cohen Continues to Make His Mark, Analyst Says Co. Will Likely Look to Tech Sector for New Hires
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Cowen analyst Ken Cacciatore raised the price target on Jazz Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: JAZZ) to $190.00 (from $180.00) while maintaining an Outperform rating on GW deal.
The analyst commented, "Jazz is acquiring GW which further diversifies the revenue/pipeline, bringing Epidiolex in epilepsy and Nabiximols for MS spasticity in Phase III. Put simply, we like this transaction as we believe in Jazz's ability to analyze difficult IP situations, which is key to valuing Epidiolex's durability. And with likely success of Nabiximols (that is not factored by the Street), this deal works. Add."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- FleetCor Technologies (FLT) PT Raised to $323 at BofA Securities
- Origin Energy Ltd. (ORG:AU) (OGFGY) PT Lowered to AUD3.81 at CLSA
- Sands China Ltd. (1928:HK) (SCHYY) PT Raised to HK$39.70 at CLSA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesCowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!