Jazz Pharmaceuticals (JAZZ) PT Raised to $176 at Morgan Stanley on Xyrem and Xywav
- Boeing, travel stocks pull Wall Street lower as virus cases rise
- Kansas City Southern (KSU) Soars as Bidding War Brews After Canadian National Railway (CNI) Makes a $33.7 Billion Offer
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Boeing (BA) Down 3% After CFO - Aged 54 - Retires, Seen as an 'Odd' Move
- Tesla (TSLA): Problems in China Mounting as Communist Party Officials Ask Company to 'Respect Chinese Consumers and Comply with Local Laws'
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Morgan Stanley analyst David Risinger raised the price target on Jazz Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: JAZZ) to $176.00 (from $162.00) on expected Xywav upside and the GW acquisition (expected to close in 2Q).
The analyst maintained an Overweight rating, stating "Jazz's conversion of Xyrem to Xywav is likely to be faster than anticipated, and the planned acquisition of GW Pharma (expected to close in 2Q) adds durable long-term growth to Jazz's portfolio. GW's key asset Epidiolex appears set for continued strong growth given its approval in three seizure types and potential for off-label use, and Epidiolex is unlikely to face generic competition until the mid-2030's."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cowen's Conviction on Jazz Pharmaceuticals (JAZZ) 'Growing Stronger', Buy on Weakness
- Osisko Gold Royalties Ltd. (OR:CN) (OR) PT Raised to Cdn$23 at Stifel Canada
- S4 Capital Plc. (SFOR:LN) PT Raised to GBP6.70 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesMorgan Stanley, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!