Jason Furniture (Hangzhou) Co. Ltd (603816:CH) PT Lowered to RMB70 at Goldman Sachs
- Stocks caught in crosshairs of earnings and central bank meetings
- Ford Motor (F) Stock Rallies After Smashing Estimates and Raising Guidance, Reinstated Dividend, Analysts Bulled-up
- Twilio (TWLO) Stock Plummets 12% on Decelerating Sales Growth, Weak Q4 EPS Outlook and COO Departure, Analysts Lower PTs but Remain Optimistic
- ServiceNow (NOW) Tops Estimates but Stock Dips as Outlook Implies Subscription Revenue Slowdown, Analysts Remain Positive
- Oil hits two-week low on Iran talks and U.S. stocks build
Goldman Sachs analyst Nicolas Yi lowered the price target on Jason Furniture (Hangzhou) Co. Ltd (603816:CH) to RMB70.00 (from RMB80.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Graphic Packaging Holding Company (GPK) PT Raised to $25 at RBC Capital Noting Multiple Growth Drivers
- SBI Life Insurance Co Ltd (SBILIFE:IN) PT Raised to INR1,525 at Kotak
- Andlauer Healthcare Group (AND:CN) (ANDHF) PT Raised to Cdn$54 at CIBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!