Japara Healthcare Ltd. (JHC:AU) PT Raised to AUD0.75 at UBS
- S&P 500, Dow slip from record highs ahead of earnings, inflation data
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces $19.7 billion acquisition of Nuance (NUAN)
- Alibaba (BABA) Gets a Record $2.8 Billion Anti-Monopoly Fine, Shares Soar as a 'Major Overhang' is Lifted
- Tesla (TSLA) Upgraded to 'Buy' at Canaccord Genuity and PT Raised by 155%, as it 'Holds a Several-Year Lead' in EV While Storage Business Accelerates
- Dollar bounces higher as traders brace for inflation data
UBS analyst Tom Godfrey raised the price target on Japara Healthcare Ltd. (JHC:AU) to AUD0.75 (from AUD0.50) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- The Restaurant Group (RTN:LN) PT Raised to GBP1.70 at Jefferies
- Great Wall Motor Co Ltd. (2333:HK) (GWLLF) PT Raised to HK$4.30 at Goldman Sachs
- Telefonica S.A. (TEF:SM) (TEF) PT Lowered to EUR3.05 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!