Japan Tobacco Inc. (2914:JP) (JAPAY) PT Raised to JPY2,900 at Morgan Stanley
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Falls Nearly 4% Following Rare Q4 Revenue Miss
- Amazon (AMZN) Stock Dumps 3% Following Q3 Miss
- S&P, Nasdaq hit record closing highs on earnings bullishness
- Facebook (FB) to Change Name to 'Meta', Ticker to 'MRVS'
- Zendesk (ZEN) to Acquire Momentive (MNTV) and Its Iconic SurveyMonkey Platform
Morgan Stanley analyst Haruka Miyake raised the price target on Japan Tobacco Inc. (2914:JP) (OTC: JAPAY) to JPY2,900.00 (from JPY2,800.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: PBF Energy (PBF) PT Raised to $15 at Wolfe Research
- ASM International NV (ASM:NA) PT Raised to EUR350 at Barclays
- UPDATE: Raymond James Upgrades argenx SE (ARGX) to Strong Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!