Japan Post Insurance Co., Ltd (7181:JP) (JPPIF) PT Raised to JPY3,000 at Jefferies
- Wall Street closes mixed, S&P 500 ends off record high
- Private Sector Employment Increased by 330,000 Jobs in July, Missing Expectations
- General Motors (GM) Misses on Profit Estimates as Bolt EV Recall Weighs on Earnings, Challenging Chip Situation and 'Cautious' Profit Outlook Pulling Shares Lower Says Analyst
- Exclusive-U.S. developing plan to require foreign visitors to be vaccinated -official
- Softbank-Backed Zymergen (ZY) Crashes Over 70% as CEO Departs, Product Revenue Not Possible in 2021 and 'Immaterial' in 2022, At Least 6 Firms Downgrade
Jefferies analyst Hideyasu Ban raised the price target on Japan Post Insurance Co., Ltd (7181:JP) (OTC: JPPIF) to JPY3,000.00 (from JPY2,800.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- The Hut Group (THG:LN) PT Raised to GBP9 at Barclays
- JPMorgan Upgrades Avis Budget Group (CAR) to Overweight
- UPDATE: Citi Upgrades e.l.f. Beauty (ELF) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!