Japan Post Insurance Co., Ltd (7181:JP) (JPPIF) PT Raised to JPY3,000 at Jefferies
- Wall Street dips after S&P 500 hits record high; Fed meeting in focus
- DraftKings (DKNG) Plunges as Hindenburg's Report Indicates Betting Company's Links to Black Market Operations
- U.S. retail sales fall as spending shifts back to services; producer prices rise
- Amazon (AMZN) Reiterated as Top Pick, Set to Pass Walmart (WMT) Overall in 2022 - JPMorgan
- ZoomInfo (ZI) Gains After Setting $2 Billion 2025 Sales Target, Analysts Positive
Jefferies analyst Hideyasu Ban raised the price target on Japan Post Insurance Co., Ltd (7181:JP) (OTC: JPPIF) to JPY3,000.00 (from JPY2,800.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lomon Billions Group Co Ltd (002601:CH) PT Raised to RMB53.70 at UBS
- Yageo Corp. (2327:TT) PT Lowered to NT$570 at CLSA
- Hexo Corp. (HEXO:CN) (HEXO) PT Lowered to Cdn$7 at Canaccord Genuity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!