Japan Post Insurance Co., Ltd (7181:JP) (JPPIF) PT Raised to JPY3,000 at Citi
- U.S. stock sink on reports of Biden tax proposals
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
- U.S. weekly jobless claims hit 13-month low; home sales tumble
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys Over 5M Shares of Skillz (SKLZ), Nearly 3M Shares of IPO UiPath (PATH)
Citi analyst Koichi Niwa raised the price target on Japan Post Insurance Co., Ltd (7181:JP) (OTC: JPPIF) to JPY3,000.00 (from JPY2,000.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Amcor Ltd. (AMC:AU) (AMCRY) PT Lowered to AUD16.75 at JPMorgan
- Advance Residence Investment Corp. (3269:JP) (ADZZF) PT Raised to JPY323,000 at Goldman Sachs
- Tsingtao Brewery Company Limited (168:HK) (TSGTF) PT Raised to HK$92 at CLSA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!