Japan Post Insurance Co., Ltd (7181:JP) (JPPIF) PT Raised to JPY2,600 at Nomura/Instinet
- Futures rise ahead of weekly jobless claims data
- Moderna (MRNA) Tops Q2 Street Estimates, Nabs $4.2 Billion from 199 Million Sold Vaccines That Yielded 93% Efficacy Through Six Months
- Oil rises on Mideast tensions but virus concerns weigh
- Roku (ROKU) Falls Sharply on Significant Slowdown in Streaming Views, Analysts Divided
- Dollar holds gains after Fed comments, sterling ticks up after BoE
Nomura/Instinet analyst Naruhiko Sakamaki raised the price target on Japan Post Insurance Co., Ltd (7181:JP) (OTC: JPPIF) to JPY2,600.00 (from JPY2,200.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- E.ON SE (EOAN:GR) (EONGY) PT Raised to EUR12.80 at HSBC
- UPDATE: Rosenblatt Downgrades GoDaddy Inc (GDDY) to Neutral
- SKF AB (SKFB:SS) (SKFRY) PT Raised to SEK328 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!