Japan Lifeline Co., Ltd (7575:JP) (JLFNF) PT Raised to JPY1,450 at UBS
- Tesla, PayPal lift S&P 500 and Nasdaq ahead of Big Tech earnings
- Biggest Single EV Purchase Ever: Tesla (TSLA) Stock Soars as Hertz Orders 100,000 EVs in $4.2 Billion Deal, Analyst Bulled-up
- PayPal (PYPL) Stock Soars Over 6% on Confirmation It Won't Acquire Pinterest (PINS) 'At This Time'; PINS Stock Down 11%
- Oil prices reach multi-year highs on tight supply
- Tesla (TSLA): New Price Target of $1,200 Implies HALF the Company's Growth Target - Morgan Stanley
UBS analyst Yukihiro Koike raised the price target on Japan Lifeline Co., Ltd (7575:JP) (OTC: JLFNF) to JPY1,450.00 (from JPY1,400.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- L'Oreal SA (OR:FP) (LRLCY) PT Raised to EUR430 at Deutsche Bank
- Uniper SE (UN01:GR) (UNPRF) PT Raised to EUR36 at Barclays
- Sika AG (SIKA:SW) (SKFOF) PT Lowered to CHF370 at Barclays
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!