Japan Airlines Co., Ltd (9201:JP) (JAPSY) PT Raised to JPY3,100 at Nomura/Instinet
- World stocks edge back, bond yields, COVID-19 cases rise
- Canadian National (CNI) Plans to Make $30B Topping Bid for Kansas City Southern (KSU) - DJ
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Tesla's (TSLA) Musk says data logs from crashed vehicle show Autopilot was not enabled, car did not purchase FSD
- Oil hits $68 on Libya force majeure despite pandemic surge
Nomura/Instinet analyst Masaharu Hirokane raised the price target on Japan Airlines Co., Ltd (9201:JP) (OTC: JAPSY) to JPY3,100.00 (from JPY2,500.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Turquoise Hill Resources (TRQ:CN) (TRQ) PT Raised to Cdn$20 at BMO Capital
- UPDATE: BofA Securities Reinstates Zoom Video (ZM) at Buy
- Franco-Nevada Corp (FNV:CN) (FNV) PT Raised to Cdn$195 at BMO Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!