Japan Airlines Co., Ltd (9201:JP) (JAPSY) PT Raised to JPY3,000 at Goldman Sachs
- U.S. stocks, dollar sluggish, all eyes on Fed meet this week
- Tesla (TSLA) Tops Q2 EPS by 49c, Revenues Beat
- Chinese Tech Stocks Crushed on Fresh Regulatory Pressure
- Nearly $1 Billion Bitcoin (BTC) Shorts Liquidated Today Amid Amazon (AMZN) Rumors
- Aon (AON) and Willis Towers Watson (WLTW) Mutually Agree to Terminate Combination Agreement
Goldman Sachs analyst Takashi Miyazaki raised the price target on Japan Airlines Co., Ltd (9201:JP) (OTC: JAPSY) to JPY3,000.00 (from JPY2,900.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Credit Suisse Downgrades PBF Energy (PBF) to Underperform
- UPDATE: Credit Suisse Upgrades HollyFrontier (HFC) to Outperform
- LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE (MC:FP) (LVMUY) PT Raised to EUR600 at Deutsche Bank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!