Jacobs Engineering Group Inc. (J) PT Raised to $150 at Cowen Following Earnings
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Cowen analyst Gautam Khanna raised the price target on Jacobs Engineering Group Inc. (NYSE: J) to $150.00 (from $137.00) while maintaining an Outperform rating.
The analyst commented, "We have updated our model for J's FQ2 print, with modest changes to our F21 EPS estimates and introduction of F22 estimates reflecting better than expected initial accretion from the PA Consulting acquisition. We are increasing our PT to $150 (16.0x F22E EV/EBITDA)."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Singapore Airlines Ltd. (SIA:SP) (SINGY) PT Lowered to SGD3.80 at CLSA
- Shimizu Corp (1803:JP) PT Lowered to JPY700 at Macquarie
- Prada SpA (1913:HK) (PRDSY) PT Raised to HK$77 at Macquarie
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesCowen & Co, Earnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!