Jack In The Box (JACK) PT Lowered to $112 at UBS on Inflationary Pressures
- Indexes close up more than 1% as investors assess Fed news
- China Tells Local Authorities to Prepare For a 'Possible Storm' and Prevent Unrest as Evergrande Crisis Unravels - WSJ
- Salesforce (CRM) Raises FY22 Revenue Guidance; Initiates FY23 Revenue
- Oil prices rise, hit 2-month highs on supply worries
- IDFA Seen as a 'Real Headwind' for Facebook (FB) but Analysts Remain Positive
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
UBS analyst Dennis Geiger lowered the price target on Jack In The Box (NASDAQ: JACK) to $112.00 (from $124.00) after SSS and EPS topped expectations but also expecting inflationary pressures to limit near term earnings upside.
The analyst reiterated a Neutral rating, stating "JACK's F3Q comp and EPS outperformed Consensus and most investor expectations we heard, but cost guidance disappointed. We were encouraged by the increased visibility into next yr's investment levels as JACK shared FY22 capex and other investments of $65-75MM relative to Consensus' $56MM and investor expectations that we heard which were higher. But investors seem more focused on: 1) JACK's expectations for 4-5% commodity inflation (vs. 1-3% previously) or ~9% in F4Q, and 7-8% labor inflation (vs. 5-6%, previously) or ~11% in F4Q; and 2) the withdrawal of FY21 sss and EBITDA targets, consistent w/ JACK's new guidance framework. Focus from here is on the trajectory of comp trends, the magnitude of FY22 inflation, G&A in 2022 and unit development agreement news."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Trimble (TRMB) Slips as Morgan Stanley Downgrades to Underweight
- Intesa-Sanpaolo SpA (ISP:IM) (ISNPY) PT Raised to EUR2.25 at Berenberg
- NuVista Energy Ltd (NVA:CN) (NUVSF) PT Raised to Cdn$6.25 at Stifel Canada
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesUBS, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!