JSW Steel Ltd. (JSTL) PT Raised to INR665 at Kotak
- Futures inch lower ahead of unemployment, retail sales data
- Electronic Arts (EA) Rebounds on Reaffirmed Guidance Despite Battlefield 2042 Delay, Be Concerned But Not Worried Says Analyst
- Coinbase (COIN) Applies to Trade Bitcoin, Crypto Futures
- Dollar edges higher with focus on Fed for taper clues
- Cisco Systems (CSCO) Upgraded to Outperform at Credit Suisse, Other Analysts Raise PTs Following Bullish Investor Day
Kotak analyst Sumangal Nevatia raised the price target on JSW Steel Ltd. (JSTL) to INR665.00 (from INR640.00) while maintaining a Reduce (3) rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Auto Suppliers: BofA Downgrades Lear (LEA) and Visteon (VC) to Underperform on Valuation, Upgrades Dana (DAN) to Buy
- Hengan International Group (1044:HK) (HEGIY) PT Lowered to HK$46 at Morgan Stanley
- St. Shine Optical Co Ltd (1565:TT) PT Raised to NT$330 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!