JPMorgan is Bullish Ahead of Cruise Line Catalysts, Raises PTs on CCL, RCL and NCLH
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
JPMorgan analyst raised the Price Targets of Carnival Corp. (NYSE: CCL), Royal Caribbean Group (NYSE: RCL) and Norwegian Cruise Line (NYSE: NCLH) to $33, $110 and $36 from $23, $100 and $33 after updating models for 2022E ticket pricing. The lever for the changes is discounting where the analyst now assumes ticket pricing next year will be down only modestly versus 2019.
The analyst stated "We publish 2023E estimates, which assume near-full occupancy and ticket pricing/onboard (per PCD) equal to 2019 levels; we see upside to the latter as we move through this year and into prime 2022 booking season. We also update our models for recent capital markets activity. Post recent financing transactions, public operators all have liquidity runways (zero revenue) well through mid-2022, more than adequate, in our view."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Empresa Nacional de Telecomunicaciones SA (ENTEL:CI) PT Raised to CLP4,500 at Morgan Stanley
- Shinhan Financial Group (055550:KS) (SHG) PT Raised to KRW48,000 at Morgan Stanley
- Saipem (SPM:IM) (SAPMY) PT Raised to EUR2.28 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!