JPMorgan Upgrades Plug Power (PLUG) to Overweight; Poised for 'Very Strong Growth and Profitability'
- S&P 500, Dow edge lower as COVID-19 cases rise, home sales drop
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
- U.S. weekly jobless claims fall to new one-year low
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys Over 5M Shares of Skillz (SKLZ), Nearly 3M Shares of IPO UiPath (PATH)
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Tops Q1 Profit Views, Analysts Maintain Bullishness For 2021
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
(Updated - March 1, 2021 6:45 AM EST)
JPMorgan analyst Paul Coster upgraded Plug Power (NASDAQ: PLUG) from Neutral to Overweight with a price target of $65.00.
The analyst comments "Plug Power, a leading supplier of hydrogen fuel cell technology products and solutions, is poised for very strong growth and profitability with expansion into new markets, new geographies and into the green hydrogen space. The firm has the capital with which to scale up PEM-based technology production very rapidly, and deploy a network of hydrogen production and fueling systems, building on a first-mover advantage. The overall market opportunity could easily exceed $200 billion, so this company may be launching into openended growth, but – for now – is focused on 50%+ CAGR gross booking growth to $1.7 billion and over $250 million of EBITDA by 2024; the SK Group and Renault partnerships make this attainable, in our view."
Shares of Plug Power closed at $51.86 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Wolfe Research Upgrades Ford (F) to Outperform
- UPDATE: Baird Upgrades Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) to Outperform, 'Not Going to Overthink This'
- Jefferies Upgrades Citrix Systems (CTXS) to Buy on 3 Catalysts
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot Comments, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!