JPMorgan Upgrades Maxar Technologies Ltd (MAXR) to Overweight
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
(Updated - March 25, 2021 5:32 AM EDT)
JPMorgan analyst Benjamin Arnstein upgraded Maxar Technologies Ltd (NYSE: MAXR) from Neutral to Overweight with a price target of $47.00 (from $55.00).
The analyst comments "We rate MAXR Overweight. We see a clear path to operational improvement, with strong cash flow generation in 2023, driven largely by the launch of Maxar’s WorldView Legion, which should allow for multiple expansion."
Shares of Maxar Technologies Ltd closed at $33.64 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- JP Morgan Bearish on Gold, China 'Disappears' from Buying Physical Gold
- Macquarie Upgrades Nanya Technology Corp (2408:TT) to Outperform
- Sonova Holding AG (SOON:SW) (SONVY) PT Raised to CHF217 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!