JPMorgan Raises Zebra Technologies (ZBRA) PT Tp $180 On 3 Themes
- Wall Street comes off record highs ahead of big tech earnings
- Tesla (TSLA) Gains on Q2 Beat, Analysts Mostly Positive but Others Cautious
- China's Meituan (MPNGF) Plunges 17.6% to Push Hang Seng Index to 8-Month Lows as Heavy Selling Continues
- Dollar resumes climb as risk appetite fades; yuan, Aussie struggle
- Elon Musk Laid Into Apple (AAPL) During Tesla's (TSLA) Q2 Earnings Call
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
JPMorgan analyst, Paul Coster, reiterated his Overweight rating on shares of Zebra Technologies (NASDAQ: ZBRA) and raised his price target to $180 from $175 to reflect 3 tailwinds: strong secular demand in key end markets, leadership in the Windows to Android OS transition, and secular trends relating to IoT and Edge Computing.
The analyst stated "Though the stock is up 67% YTD (S&P500 up 9.4%), we sense positive revenue and earnings momentum could buoy EPS forecasts higher in coming quarters. Also, a stock split seems overdue and could be a positive catalyst by boosting liquidity and broadening interest in this SMid Cap name".
Shares of Zebra Technologies closed at $174.78 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pinterest Inc (PINS) PT Raised to $84 at BofA Securities Ahead of Earnings
- Axis Bank Ltd. (AXSB:IN) PT Raised to INR900 at UBS
- Larsen & Toubro Ltd. (LT:IN) (LTOUF) PT Raised to INR1,954 at BofA Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, Standard & Poor's, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!