JMP Securities Starts Physicians Realty Trust (DOC) at Market Outperform
- Wall St opens lower as mixed data fuels Fed policy uncertainty
- 12 Wall Street analysts discuss Apple Vision Pro as 'hefty' price pushes shares lower
- Crypto exchange Coinbase (COIN) sinks as SEC sues for breaking US Securities rules
- Bitcoin slides to near 3-month lows after SEC sues Binance
- SEC sues Binance, Apple unveils Vision Pro headset - what's moving markets
Get Alerts DOC Hot Sheet
13 Buy, 12 Hold, 2 Sell
Rating Trend: Up
Today's Overall Ratings:
Up: 14 | Down: 14 | New: 24
Join SI Premium – FREE
JMP Securities analyst Aaron Hecht initiates coverage on Physicians Realty Trust (NYSE: DOC) with a Market Outperform rating and a price target of $15.50.
The analyst commented, "We initiate coverage on Physicians Realty Trust (DOC) with a Market Outperform Rating and establish a $15.50 price target (FTM NAV). Physicians Realty Trust (NYSE: DOC) is a net lease Healthcare REIT primarily focused on investing in medical office properties and is headquartered in Milwaukee, WI. Since going public in 2013, management has increased the company's asset base from ~$124mm to $5.5B in size and aggregated one of the highest-quality, pure-play, MOB portfolios available to investors. We believe DOC is positioned better than peers in this environment given strong tenant profiles, outsized NOI growth potential from lease renewals, an underleveraged balance sheet, and a declining dividend payout ratio."
For an analyst ratings summary and ratings history on Physicians Realty Trust click here. For more ratings news on Physicians Realty Trust click here.
Shares of Physicians Realty Trust closed at $13.50 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Baird Starts Agenus Inc. (AGEN) at Outperform; Sees 365% Upside
- B&M European Value Retail SA (BME:LN) (BMRRY) PT Raised to GBP5.30 at Credit Suisse
- RBC Capital Upgrades Vale S.A. (VALE) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesJMP Securities
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!