JMP Securities Downgrades WageWorks (WAGE) to Market Perform
- Wall Street falls as Amazon earnings disappoint
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
JMP Securities analyst David Scharf downgraded WageWorks (NYSE: WAGE) from Market Outperform to Market Perform.
The analyst comments "We are not comfortable with a valuation range over 10-11x EV/EBITDA until we obtain additional clarity on the revenue growth trajectory over the next few years. Yesterday’s closing price of $49.10 is a 13.7x multiple of enterprise value to 2018 EBITDA guidance at the midpoint, and our neutral bias outlook takes into account the expected sell-off in the shares today (we have not yet adjusted our model to reflect the new guidance)."
Shares of WageWorks closed at $49.10 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Mondelez International (MDLZ) to Buy
- ArcelorMittal (MT:NA) (MT) PT Raised to EUR40 at Deutsche Bank
- Alamos Gold Inc. (AGI:CN) (AGI) PT Lowered to Cdn$15.50 at TD Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Related EntitiesJMP Securities
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!