JD.Com (H-Shares) (9618:HK) (JD) PT Lowered to HK$465 at Daiwa Securities
- S&P 500, Dow slip from record highs; Coca-Cola rises on results
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Fell 20% Off the Highs Over the Weekend as Markets Got 'Too Excited' About Coinbase (COIN), Says Mike Novogratz
- UK to Intervene in Nvidia's (NVDA) ARM Deal, Analyst Says Although Intervention 'Carries Significant Weight,' NVDA is Still a Buy
- GameStop (GME) announces George Sherman will be stepping down as CEO
- Dollar slumps to 6-week low, Bitcoin steadies after weekend drop
Daiwa Securities analyst John Choi lowered the price target on JD.Com (H-Shares) (9618:HK) (NASDAQ: JD) to HK$465.00 (from HK$485.00) while maintaining a Buy (1) rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- WEX Inc. (WEX) PT Raised to $237 at BofA Securities
- Altura Energy Inc. (ATU:CN) (ATUUF) PT Raised to Cdn$0.25 at Stifel Canada
- Rohm Co Ltd. (6963:JP) (ROHCY) PT Raised to JPY12,500 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!