JD.Com (H-Shares) (9618:HK) (JD) PT Lowered to HK$465 at Daiwa Securities
- Wall Street closes lower as virus spike hits travel stocks
- Netflix (NFLX) Tops Q1 EPS by 78c, Subs Miss
- Kansas City Southern (KSU) Soars as Bidding War Brews After Canadian National Railway (CNI) Makes a $33.7 Billion Offer
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Boeing (BA) Down 3% After CFO - Aged 54 - Retires, Seen as an 'Odd' Move
Daiwa Securities analyst John Choi lowered the price target on JD.Com (H-Shares) (9618:HK) (NASDAQ: JD) to HK$465.00 (from HK$485.00) while maintaining a Buy (1) rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- New China Life Insurance Co Ltd. (1336:HK) (NWWCF) PT Raised to HK$43.96 at Nomura/Instinet
- Pagegroup Plc. (PAGE:LN) (MPGPY) PT Raised to GBP5 at Credit Suisse
- Oji Holdings Corp (3861:JP) (OJIPY) PT Raised to JPY810 at Nomura/Instinet
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!