JD.Com (H-Shares) (9618:HK) (JD) PT Lowered to HK$425 at Daiwa Securities
- Wall Street ends down as data spooks investors awaiting Fed report
- Roblox (RBLX) Lower as DAUs Fall Sequentially
- DraftKings (DKNG) Plunges as Hindenburg's Report Indicates Betting Company's Links to Black Market Operations
- Oracle (ORCL) Tops Q4 EPS by 23c
- U.S. retail sales take step back as spending pivots to services, trend remains strong
Daiwa Securities analyst John Choi lowered the price target on JD.Com (H-Shares) (9618:HK) (NASDAQ: JD) to HK$425.00 (from HK$465.00) while maintaining a Buy (1) rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Yageo Corp. (2327:TT) PT Lowered to NT$570 at CLSA
- Peyto Exploration & Development Corp. (PEY:CN) (PEYUF) PT Raised to Cdn$10 at Scotiabank
- Jubilant Foodworks Ltd (JUBI:IN) PT Raised to INR2,900 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!