JD.Com (H-Shares) (9618:HK) (JD) PT Lowered to HK$378 at Nomura/Instinet
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Nomura/Instinet analyst Jialong Shi lowered the price target on JD.Com (H-Shares) (9618:HK) (NASDAQ: JD) to HK$378.00 (from HK$424.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Banco BPM SpA (BAMI:IM) (BNCZF) PT Raised to EUR3.30 at Societe Generale
- Calbee (2229:JP) (CLBEY) PT Lowered to JPY2,900 at Goldman Sachs
- Intesa-Sanpaolo SpA (ISP:IM) (ISNPY) PT Raised to EUR2.45 at Societe Generale
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!