JD.Com (H-Shares) (9618:HK) (JD) PT Lowered to HK$360 at JPMorgan
- Wall Street set to pull back after S&P hits record high
- Private Sector Employment Increased by 330,000 Jobs in July, Missing Expectations
- Softbank-Backed Zymergen (ZY) Crashes Over 70% as CEO Departs, Product Revenue Not Possible in 2021 and 'Immaterial' in 2022, At Least 6 Firms Downgrade
- Oil prices fall as Delta variant spread weighs
- Lyft (LYFT) Beats Q2 Estimates, Firms Raise PTs on Accelerating Demand
JPMorgan analyst Alex Yao lowered the price target on JD.Com (H-Shares) (9618:HK) (NASDAQ: JD) to HK$360.00 (from HK$410.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Caesars Entertainment (CZR) PT Raised to $130 at Jefferies as EBITDAR Beats by 25%
- President Chain Store Corp (2912:TT) PT Lowered to NT$280 at HSBC
- Zimmer Biomet (ZBH) PT Raised to $197 at Baird
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!