JD Sports Fashion plc (JD:LN) (JDDSF) PT Raised to GBP9.40 at Barclays
- S&P 500, Dow hit record highs after bumper earnings from big banks
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar heads for second week of losses as yields decline
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Barclays analyst Adrienne Yih raised the price target on JD Sports Fashion plc (JD:LN) (OTC: JDDSF) to GBP9.40 (from GBP9.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- TransAlta (TA:CN) (TAC) PT Raised to Cdn$14.50 at Scotiabank
- Teck Resources Ltd (TECK-B:CN) (TECK) PT Lowered to Cdn$26.50 at Canaccord Genuity
- TD Securities Downgrades B2Gold Corp. (BTO:CN) (BTG) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!