JCDecaux SA (DEC:FP) (JCDXF) PT Raised to EUR25 at Barclays
- Wall St set for muted open after glum China data
- 'The Price is Wrong': S&P 500 Could Drop to 3400 After Another Bear Market Rally Says Morgan Stanley's Wilson
- 5 Top Strategists Discuss Near-term Outlook for S&P 500 and US Equities
- Oil prices fall on China's weak economic data
- JetBlue (JBLU) Urges Spirit (SAVE) Shareholders to Vote 'No' on Frontier (ULCC) Transaction, Launches Hostile Takeover Bid
Barclays analyst Julien Roch raised the price target on JCDecaux SA (DEC:FP) (OTC: JCDXF) to EUR25.00 (from EUR23.80) while maintaining a Equalweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Baird Upgrades Signify Health Inc (SGFY) to Outperform
- UPDATE: Piper Sandler Upgrades SoFi Technologies (SOFI) to Overweight
- Summit Industrial Income REIT (SMU-U:CN) (SMMCF) PT Lowered to Cdn$24 at RBC Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!