JB Hi-Fi Ltd (JBH:AU) PT Lowered to AUD50.90 at Goldman Sachs
- Wall St ends up with Goldman; Dow posts biggest weekly rise since June
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Smashes Analyst 3Q Views on Robust M&A and Underwriting Activity
- Tesla (TSLA) Stock: Jefferies Raises Price Target on Higher Capacity Ramp and Sustained Demand, Berlin Giga Will Set New Design and Assembly Standards Says Analyst
- Food, fuels lift U.S. import prices in September
- SEC to Allow First Ever Bitcoin (BTC) ETF - Report
Goldman Sachs analyst Andrew McLennan lowered the price target on JB Hi-Fi Ltd (JBH:AU) to AUD50.90 (from AUD51.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Whitecap Resources Inc. (WCP:CN) (SPGYF) PT Raised to Cdn$10.50 at CIBC
- Tricon Residential Inc (TCN:CN) (TCNGF) PT Raised to Cdn$18.50 at CIBC
- Freehold Royalties Ltd. (FRU:CN) (FRHLF) PT Raised to Cdn$16 at CIBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!