JAPAN POST BANK Co.,Ltd (7182:JP) (JPSTF) PT Raised to JPY1,100 at Citi
- U.S. stock sink on reports of Biden tax proposals
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
- U.S. weekly jobless claims hit 13-month low; home sales tumble
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys Over 5M Shares of Skillz (SKLZ), Nearly 3M Shares of IPO UiPath (PATH)
Citi analyst Koichi Niwa raised the price target on JAPAN POST BANK Co.,Ltd (7182:JP) (OTC: JPSTF) to JPY1,100.00 (from JPY860.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Amcor Ltd. (AMC:AU) (AMCRY) PT Lowered to AUD16.75 at JPMorgan
- Nordea Bank Abp (NDA:SS) (NRDBY) PT Raised to SEK100 at Morgan Stanley
- Mori Hills REIT Investment Corporation (3234:JP) PT Raised to JPY164,000 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!