JAPAN POST BANK Co.,Ltd (7182:JP) (JPSTF) PT Raised to JPY1,050 at Morgan Stanley
- Dow hits milestone, S&P breaks record high on tech rally
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- U.S. retail sales post largest gain in 10 months; weekly jobless claims fall
- Dell (DELL) Gains on Spin-Off of its 81% Stake in VMware (VMW), Analysts Bulled-Up as It Could Unlock $20 Per Share of Value for DELL
- The Stock Market is Almost 'Completely Broken' - Einhorn
Morgan Stanley analyst Mia Nagasaka raised the price target on JAPAN POST BANK Co.,Ltd (7182:JP) (OTC: JPSTF) to JPY1,050.00 (from JPY950.00) while maintaining a Equalweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wipro Ltd. (WPRO:IN) (WIT) PT Raised to INR380 at Bernstein
- China Minsheng Banking Corp Ltd (1988:HK) (CMAKY) PT Lowered to HK$4.10 at CIMB
- Pendal Group Ltd (PDL:AU) PT Raised to AUD7.81 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!