J.M. Smucker (SJM) PT Raised to $110 at Jefferies; Remains Sidelined on Growth Uptick Reversal Next Year
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies analyst Rob Dickerson raised the price target on J.M. Smucker (NYSE: SJM) to $110.00 (from $108.00) while maintaining a Hold rating following a meeting with management.
Dickerson commented, "We found the commentary around the current state of the business positive and encouraging, with no real red flags thrown, but remain sidelined given potential growth uptick reversal risk next year and ongoing foodservice volatility."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Insurance Australia Group Ltd. (IAG:AU) (IAUGD) PT Lowered to AUD5.41 at Goldman Sachs
- Britvic Plc. (BVIC:LN) (BTVCY) PT Raised to GBP9.30 at Goldman Sachs
- Santos Ltd. (STO:AU) (SSLZY) PT Lowered to AUD8.25 at UBS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!