J Sainsbury Plc. (SBRY:LN) (JSNSF) PT Raised to GBP2.71 at Credit Suisse
- Wall Street closes lower as virus spike hits travel stocks
- Netflix (NFLX) Tops Q1 EPS by 78c, Subs Miss
- Kansas City Southern (KSU) Soars as Bidding War Brews After Canadian National Railway (CNI) Makes a $33.7 Billion Offer
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Boeing (BA) Down 3% After CFO - Aged 54 - Retires, Seen as an 'Odd' Move
Credit Suisse analyst Victoria Petrova raised the price target on J Sainsbury Plc. (SBRY:LN) (OTC: JSNSF) to GBP2.71 (from GBP2.70) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hotel Shilla Co Ltd. (008770:KS) PT Raised to KRW75,000 at Nomura/Instinet
- Pagegroup Plc. (PAGE:LN) (MPGPY) PT Raised to GBP5 at Credit Suisse
- Stora Enso OYJ (STERV:FH) (SEOAY) PT Raised to EUR17.70 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!