J D Wetherspoon Plc. (JDW:LN) (JDWPF) PT Raised to GBP14.15 at HSBC
- S&P, Dow futures edge higher ahead of inflation data
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Biggest SPAC Deal Ever: Grab To Go Public in a $40 Billion Merger With Altimeter (AGC), Backed by Fidelity and BlackRock
- Oil prices tick up after robust China data
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Soars 5% to Fresh Record Highs Ahead of Coinbase IPO
HSBC analyst Joseph Thomas raised the price target on J D Wetherspoon Plc. (JDW:LN) (OTC: JDWPF) to GBP14.15 (from GBP12.90) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Jefferies Upgrades Booking Holdings (BKNG) to Buy 'as Travel Rebounds in 2H21'
- UPDATE: BofA Securities Upgrades iHeartMedia (IHRT) to Buy, 'Business is Booming'
- CanWel Building Materials (CWX:CN) (CWXZF) PT Raised to Cdn$10.50 at CIBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!