J&J/Animas (JNJ) Pump Exit Positive for Medtronic (MDT), Insulet (PODD), and Tandem Diabetes (TNDM) - Cowen
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Schenkel notes close to 10% of the US insulin pump market is now up for grabs over the next 2 years.
The analyst said appears likely to get the majority of patients initially, but this is also a great opportunity for PODD/TNDM.
Meanwhile, he said there is a risk for DexCom (NASDAQ: DXCM), though they believe the vast majority of DXCM users will remain DXCM users, regardless of pump choice.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Metalla Royalty & Streaming Ltd. (MTA:CN) (MTAFF) PT Raised to Cdn$15 at PI Financial
- Boralex Inc. (BLX:CN) (BRLXF) PT Raised to Cdn$53 at Desjardins
- Evertz Technology (ET:CN) (EVTZF) PT Raised to Cdn$16.50 at Raymond James
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesCowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!