Ivanhoe Mines Ltd. (IVN:CN) (IVPAF) PT Raised to Cdn$9.50 at Canaccord Genuity
- S&P closes down in broad sell-off fueled by inflation fears
- Tesla (TSLA) Sales in China 'Stagnated' in April, Wedbush Notes
- Roblox (RBLX) Gains as Sales Rise 140%, Analyst Raises PT on Strong Growth and Early China Launch
- Dollar holds near 10-week low ahead of inflation report
- Tesla (TSLA) Halts Plans to Buy Land in Shanghai Amid Increased Tensions with China: Report
Canaccord Genuity analyst Dalton Baretto raised the price target on Ivanhoe Mines Ltd. (IVN:CN) (OTC: IVPAF) to Cdn$9.50 (from Cdn$9.00) while maintaining a Spec. Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Credit Suisse Maintains ONEOK Inc (OKE) at Neutral, PT Raised to $53 (correction)
- Hanwha Chemical Corp (009830:KS) PT Raised to KRW41,000 at Goldman Sachs
- HSBC Holdings (HSBA:LN) (HSBC) PT Raised to GBP5.85 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!