Italgas SpA (IG:IM) PT Lowered to EUR5.60 at Societe Generale
- Wall St rebounds on tech boost after fewer jobless claims data
- Bitcoin Falls as Musk Says Tesla (TSLA) Will Suspend Vehicle Purchases Using Bitcoin, Citing Use of Fossil Fuels in Mining
- Alibaba (BABA) Misses Q4 EPS by 21c, Revenue Beats, Offers Guidance
- Amazon (AMZN), McDonald's (MCD) Join the Frenzy to Lure Entry-Level Employees Amid Shortage
- Dollar flat after more evidence of rising inflation
Societe Generale analyst Bartlomiej Kubicki lowered the price target on Italgas SpA (IG:IM) to EUR5.60 (from EUR5.75) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Trilogy International Partners Inc. (TRL:CN) (TLLYF) PT Raised to Cdn$2.50 at TD Securities
- Trican Well Service Ltd. (TCW:CN) (TOLWF) PT Raised to Cdn$2.50 at TD Securities
- Grupo Aeroportuario del Pacifico SAB de CV (GAPB:MM) (PAC) PT Raised to Peso250 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!